- Company Name
- Kashima Arts Co., Ltd.
- 3-3-2 Kyobashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0031 JAPANmap
- +81(0)3 3276 0700
- +81(0)3 3276 0701
- email@example.com For English firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10:00 – 18:00 (Closed: Sunday and National Holidays)
- Shigeyoshi Kashima
- September 30, 1988
- 10 million yen
- Number of employees
- Licensed by Tokyo Metropolitan Public Safety Commission (License No2616, Art dealer)
- Tokyo Art Dealers’ Association Osaka ArtDealer’s Association Tokyo Association of Dealers in Old Books
Scope of Business
“We deal with calligraphy, letters, manuscripts, and modern Japanese paintings.
We hold sales exhibitions at local department stores and also have business with museums.
Introducing Japanese paintings and calligraphies from classic to modern, we wish to take over our culture and tradition and support to preserve them.
Publishing the catalogue of Japanese paintings and calligraphies “Ochiho”, and the catalogue of Japanese art “BISAI”; Organizing various events on Japanese art.”
- Founded in Kagurazaka, Shinjuku, specialized in classic paintings and calligraphies.
- Commenced deals in modern paintings in cooperation with department stores.
- Launched the old and rare books department.
- Moved the gallery and office to Kudankuta, Chiyoda-ku.
- Issued the sale catalogue “Ochiho” and commenced mail-order business.
- Held a special exhibition in Ginza, Chuo-ku.
- Moved the gallery and office to Kyobashi, Chuo-ku.
- Moved the old and rare books department to 1-Chome, Kyobashi.
- Participated in “Arts of Pacific Asia Show” in New York.
- Held the first sales exhibition “BISAI”.
- Five years anniversary of BISAI.
- Moved the gallery and office to 3-Chome, Kyobashi.